On-line Acceleration ProgramsClarify and validate your strategy as early as possible
The Seedtrack Acceleration Program
Turn your innovative ideas into market opportunities
Dedicated to the earliest weeks of a startup project, the Seedtrack program applies to entrepreneurs as well as to students taking entrepreneurship courses.
The program consists of early exploration of the application domains for an innovation, identifying its core market targets and assessing market opportunities through customer interviews and market segment characterization.
Organized into six business sprints successively dealing with market positioning, product positioning and go-to-market strategic topics, the program is six to nine weeks long.
Seedtrack Program Overview
Work collaboratively wherever and whenever you want
Each project gets its own Seedtrack secured on-line platform allowing the whole team to work remotely and collaboratively. Each sprint is supported by a template Google Document and instructions on how to progress on the document.
Intuitive and simple collaborative tools are provided allowing the members to notify the coach when a document is ready for review, check for the next video-meeting review date or ask a question to the whole team in a click.
Seedtrack On-line Platform Sample Screenshots
The Seedtrack program gave us a precise vision of the entire scenery of our newly born idea and forced us to validate and refine our hypothesises in front of potential users in a incredibly short amount of time. It is the perfect kickstarter and the global framework we will have in mind for our next product pivots and customer interviews.
Seedtrack is a great program, that helped us clarify our value proposition and gather user feedback.
The market on which my company plays is a tough one. The Seedtrack program helped me to focus on some topics in order to succeed. I really enjoyed the reviews. I will continue to use that tool in the future for sure.
A very good methodology to organize your ideas and evaluate your opportunities when starting a new venture.
Plans & Pricing
- Lifetime private access to Program’s collaborative workspace You register/log-in to your Program with a Google account of your choice, thus getting a personal and secure access to the Program Home and Sprint pages.
This access remains endlessly valid, even when the program is completed.
- Lifetime access to Sprint instructions Each Sprint is supported by Sprint instructions, explaining step by step how you should work on your Sprint Document to reach the Sprint objectives.
You keep a lifetime access to these instructions, even when the program is completed.
- Lifetime access to Sprint document examples Each Sprint is also supported by a Sprint Document Example, helping you to understand what you are expected to achieve.
You keep a lifetime access to this Document Example, even when the program is completed.
- Lifetime access to Sprint Document templates This is where you apply the Strategy4startup Methodology: for each Sprint, you start from a template to develop your own Sprint Document along the Sprint instructions.
You keep a lifetime access to each Sprint Document, even when the program is completed. Thus you can endlessly refine and adapt your strategy later if necessary.
- Live chat user support An online chat tool allows you to ask for support at any moment if something is not clear in the program interface or instructions.
If no support agent is online, your request will be sent by email and you will get a response as soon as an agent returns.
- Coaching by Yves PeynaudInventor of the Strategy4startup methodology (in French or English) You are not left alone to work on your Sprint Document. You can mail or message your Coach - a seasoned expert in startup strategies and marketing - to get help at any moment.
- On-line reviews of Sprint documents by the Coach When you think you did a good job with your Sprint Document, you simply signal your Coach that the doc is Ready for Review.
Then your Coach reviews the document and sends back some comments and recommendations for improvement, in order to fully reach the objectives of the Sprint.
When it is done, you are ready to deal with the next Sprint!
- Live kick-off and wrap-up program meetings with the Coach by Skype Two Skype video calls are held with your Coach, one at the begining of the program to make an overall presentation of the process and tool, and one at the end of the program to give some recommendations for follow-on actions.
In the last part of the kick-off meeting, your Coach also goes through the work to be accomplished during the first sprint, as an oral introduction to the written sprint instructions and example.
- Live sprint review meetings with the Coach by Skype To attain the best possible results in each Sprint, a Skype video call is held with your Coach for in-depth discussion and interactive finalization of the Sprint Document. This makes sure that any residual questions and issues are raised and solved before tacking the next sprint.
In the last part of the sprint meeting, your Coach also goes through the work to be accomplished during the next sprint, as an oral introduction to the written sprint instructions and example.
SelfIn this plan, you are freely self-governing your program. You achieve sprint-by-sprint progresses thanks to the instructions and examples provided in your environment. Shoud it not be clear enough, you can request the help of the support team through the live-chat tool.
Choose this Self plan if at least one person in your team is knowledgeable in Strategy or Marketing of innovations, for example by having previously performed a Seedtrack program.
This plan is also best suited if you are yourself a coach or a consultant and if you wish to leverage a Seedtrack program to work more effectively on an innovative project.
LiteIn this plan, you get online coaching in your Seedtrack program by Yves Peynaud, the inventor of the Strategy4startup methodology. In every sprint, he reviews the work achieved in the document and he gives you online feedback until the sprint objectives are reached.
Choose this Lite plan if at least one person in your team has already some knowledge in Strategy or Marketing of innovations, for example through the practice of Customer Development or Lean Startup methods
This plan is also best suited if you have already started your project or launch your product without yet reaching the business results you were expecting, and if you need an external viewpoint to proceed with a pivot.
FullIn this plan, you get online and live coaching in your Seedtrack program by Yves Peynaud, the inventor of the Strategy4startup methodology. As in the Lite plan, he makes online reviews of the work achieved. Morevover, one hour-long videoconferences are provided at the begining of the program and at the end of each sprint, allowing fruitful live discussions on the sprint instructions and document.
Choose this plan if you have a few or no experience in Strategy or Marketing of innovations, ou simply if you are more confortable with live discussions and oral interactions.
This plan is also best suited if your project or your market are really complex ones and if you want to beat the odds and succeed with a full coaching.